The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bourbon Country Shave Journal - Dave in KY

Great post Dave. Sorry bout the Tigers being declawed. One wonders about quality control at some of these manufacturers.
Backing up to the previous posts about RISD. My best friend since 5th grade attended and graduated from there. I made many trips up to RI in my 1980 Pinto. To visit him and help him rehab a historic lodging house. That he and a few other guys bought in “Old Providence”. Went to his graduation. That was an eye opener. There were many graduates that modified their outfits in a artistic way. And a few that opted to wear not a stitch of clothing to accept their diploma. All to the applause of the friends and family in attendance. It is certainly a liberal institution.

Great post Dave. Sorry bout the Tigers being declawed. One wonders about quality control at some of these manufacturers.
Backing up to the previous posts about RISD. My best friend since 5th grade attended and graduated from there. I made many trips up to RI in my 1980 Pinto. To visit him and help him rehab a historic lodging house. That he and a few other guys bought in “Old Providence”. Went to his graduation. That was an eye opener. There were many graduates that modified their outfits in a artistic way. And a few that opted to wear not a stitch of clothing to accept their diploma. All to the applause of the friends and family in attendance. It is certainly a liberal institution.
My daughter's graduation was certainly different in much the way you describe. Some of the Landscape Architecture grads wore gowns made from Astroturf. Very enjoyable to watch.

RISD is an interesting place. The sister of a friend went there. I was curious about the mascot, so I checked and per Wikipedia, they adopted the mascot name in 2001. Explains why I didn't know of it. As they say at their basketball games, Go 'Nads!

Back