The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bourbon Country Shave Journal - Dave in KY

We can let it drop but I’m telling you. She obviously is a better match for the guy in green and something is going on...
There's a mysterious figure on the right I can't quite make out. Another woman? A skate cop? I need to know more!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Friday June 19, 2020
Razor: @uacowboy Scales on a Weck
Blade: Personna (?)
Brush: @Smattayu Clown Puke
Pre-shave: @CBLSoap.com Pre-shave Oil
Soap: @LNHC Barber Shoppe
Aftershave 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla
Balm: @LNHC Post Shave Elixir Barber Shoppe
Aftershave 2: @Dragonsbeard SFS
Talc: Vintage Williams
Fragrance: Prada Luna Rossa Black

Sent a package to Sam @woodpusher as I left the island. He's such a trooper.
1592564282970.png
So my mainland shave today was to Highlight some more of our Vendors and Hobbyists that we SO APPRECIATE !!!! Not a lot to say. The shave was nice and close but not as close as normal so an evening shave before a zoom meeting this evening is probable. Have a great day Cadre !!!!
IMG_20200619_061059471.jpg

Friday June 19, 2020
Razor: Feather DE
Blade: Feather (1)
Brush: Wolf Whiskers Black Wolf
Soap: @Joe Hackett Stirling Texas on Fire
Aftershave 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla
Aftershave 2: @Joe Hackett Stirling Texas on Fire
Talc: Vintage Williams
Fragrance: Unnecessary

Two for Tuesd...............................wait a minute, it's Friday. Yeah whatever. Needed a closer shave to feel good for an evening Zoom Meeting and wanted to take the new to me Feather Stainless Steel razor for a spin with a new Feather blade. Well it is MILD but if you concentrate you find the sweet spot and can maintain it for a close shave although I question the longevity of it. Nice razor, I mean how many razors can you use with a Feather blade on your second shave of the day and buff away trying to get glass like smoothness and not come away all bloody. I'll play with it again a few times to decide before passing judgement if it goes on the chopping block. Sorry @BarberDave That's not the fires growing in AZ (I hope) It's Texas on Fire. Yummmmmmmm, have a good evening Cadre !!!!
IMG_20200619_150007735.jpg

Last edited:
Back