The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bourbon Country Shave Journal - Dave in KY

Glad the knot swap worked out! Looks great.

Glad the Fatip is behaving itself too! They do make some nice razors for a very good price!

Wednesday June 10, 2020
Razor: Blackland Vector
Blade: Schick Proline (7)
Brush: Rubberset 400 Cashmere
Soap: Blue Willy
Aftershave 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla
Aftershave 2: Skin Bracer
Fragrance: Davidoff Cool Water

Back on the Island and brought something for Sam. Yes there are better and more efficient can openers but Sam hates to waste things and likes doing it the hard way as can be seen by his methodical soap usage. So here ya go buddy. Don't nobody tell him the beer cans have pull-tabs 🤪
1591785162530.png

Getting back to my shave over on the sane side of the island here Team 1508.5 is still going on the Blue Willy. Whipped up a great lather with the Cashmere knot in my Rubberset 400 which felt amazing. It was a good shave with the Vector but the blade at 7 shaves was spent and did give me a couple weepers that sealed on there own. Skin Bracer and Cool Water that has had some talk of late in the Journals. Ministry work this morning and a social distance dinner invite to @Bill in Oneida home later. @Majorrich watch out for the winds today. Have a great day Cadre !!!
IMG_20200610_054428770.jpg

Last edited:
Back