The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bourbon Country Shave Journal - Dave in KY

Saturday June 6, 2020
Razor: Lupo
Blade: Wizamet (1)
Brush: Yaqi Moka Express
Soap: Vintage Williams
Aftershave 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla
Aftershave 2: Florida Water
Fragrance: Vintage Old Spice

Well it's back the deserted island with @woodpusher again. I like Sam mind you but these visits are getting harder and harder in a short time. The 1508.5 is the issue. The soap isn't bad. It's not you, it's me..............At least my Lupo is back and got a close comfortable shave the way I like it......Have a great day and weekend Cadre !!!
IMG_20200606_064833263.jpg

Well it's back the deserted island with @woodpusher again. I like Sam mind you but these visits are getting harder and harder in a short time. ...
I can shower beforehand with a little advance notice. Well, salt-water-bathe anyway, but then the skin gets crusty when it dries. Instead of coconut and banana, the next time we can have banana and coconut!

At least it wasn't as lame as "My cat doesn't like you"
Angry cat is angry | SOON. | Chiaki Narusawa | Flickr

Sunday June 7, 2020
Razor: German 37 Slant
Blade: Wizamet (2)
Brush: TSC 1st Anniversary Brush
Soap: Stirling Deton-8
Aftershave 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla
Aftershave 2: Stirling Deton-8
Fragrance: Viktor and Rolf Spicebomb

Off the wagon of the 1508.5 again..............................hang in there Sam @woodpusher I'll be back !! Highlighting Vendors and Hobbyists on The Cadre and Have a FAVORITE scent of Stirling Soap and Splash @Joe Hackett and 1st Anniversary Sorrentino Brush @Smattayu (Hope Eric's move /transition is going well) It was a glorious shave in performance of software and hardware as well as olfactory goodness. You know how it is when everything is hitting on all cylinders. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. Video uploaded in the Members Video section. Have a great day Cadre !!!
IMG_20200607_061454224.jpg

Back