The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bourbon Country Shave Journal - Dave in KY

Stronk work, Dave. I've been craving some bay rum myself, might have to get that in tomorrow before bed.

I've gotten 7-10, never really pushed to see how far I could go. Maybe I should. How about you?
Two. And with that second shave was LIFTOFF. A truly excellent shave with my Vector today. I am still checking out my face with my hands, hours after the shave, marveling at how close the shave was without irritation, particularly in the neck area. Thanks Dave for being the enabler that you are.

Two. And with that second shave was LIFTOFF. A truly excellent shave with my Vector today. I am still checking out my face with my hands, hours after the shave, marveling at how close the shave was without irritation, particularly in the neck area. Thanks Dave for being the enabler that you are.
Always happy to help. Honestly after all the SE razors I tried and really wasn't happy with, the Vector out of no where was a clear winner for me. Seems to agree with the majority of people that try it. 👍

"C" is for California Sunrise

Friday April 3, 2020
2020 Shave # 99 ( 515 Consecutive Shaves )
Razor: SS Lupo
Blade: Gillette 7 O'Clock Black (2)
Brush: Yaqi Sagrada Familia
Soap: CBL California Sunrise
Aftershave 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla 70
Aftershave 2: Nivea 2 into 1 Splash
Fragrance: Amouage Sunshine Man

Grail shave today and I smell MAAAAUUUUVELOUS !!! Have a great day Cadre !!!
IMG_20200402_221241485.jpg

Back