The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bourbon Country Shave Journal - Dave in KY

Okay so I kept hitting the Fragrance today as I couldn't smell it...............................wife just got up and I asked her to come over and smell my arm. Shes said she could smell it across the room. Guess my sinuses have it blocked. She asked if I wanted a wet wipe to take it off. I replied NO thank you, I'll share with the world today. I'm @dangerousdon Times 10 today. Now where was that elevator........................ 😂 😂 😂 😂

Friday March 13, 2020
2020 Shave # 77 ( 494 Consecutive Shaves )
Razor: Blackland Vector
Blade: Schick Proline (3)
Brush: SV 2.0 Ziricote
Soap: SV 70th Anniversary
Aftershave 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla 70
Aftershave 2: SV 70th Anniversary
Fragrance: CK One

Video Uploading..................You want to check this one out !!
IMG_20200313_063037915.jpg

That’s a lot of SV...excellence! :cool:

Did the CK play well with the strong scent of the 70th?

Saturday March 14, 2020
2020 Shave # 78 ( 495 Consecutive Shaves )
Razor: Razorock SS Lupo
Blade: Wizamet (1)
Brush: Shavemac Ebonite 2 Band Silvertip
Soap: A&E The Novelist
Aftershave 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla 70
Aftershave 2: A&E The Novelist
Fragrance: Azzaro Visit

Yesterdays Proline must have been compromised from trying to load it in the Hiram which it doesn't fit. Had more than the usual stubble. Today I had an amazing shave with the Lupo. Was it the razor? Was it the fresh Wizamet? Or was it the extra stubble giving me a better shave, like a 2 day growth shave feels better? I don't know and will find out tomorrow. Regardless @DeepSea gets his enabler certificate as I went to see if they were available again yet before posting here even................nope. I did sign up my email for notifications for when they will be though. Thoughts are on Psychedelic Video Shave as well as discussing handshakes and other nonsense. Have a great day Cadre !
IMG_20200313_205758653.jpg

Last edited:
Back