The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2022-2023 Football Season

On another note...I was watching a little of ESPN Gameday yesterday and I decided that I want to live in Boone, NC. What an absolute beautiful place! Plus, Appalachian State looks like such a fun place! There game against Troy yesterday did not disappoint! I only watched some clips...but man...what a game!
That was a fantastic ending - storybook! And it is cool to see a non Major Conference do so well. However, I try to avoid any place that would remind me of Deliverance - I am surprised that their school Alma Mater isn’t Dueling Banjos. 😂

Of course I’m talking to a guy that lives in a place where alligators are considered a delicacy 😂

Oh wow we put up some points yesterday.
We got some serious receivers oh and a pretty good QB.
Looks like most of our teams had a good day yesterday.
I went to the OSU game
It was alumni band day and got to see them do quad script OHIO.
GO BUCKS

View attachment 93764View attachment 93765
I remember seeing a show where they did a tribute to movies and had Superman and Jurassic Park - quite impressive!

That was a fantastic ending - storybook! And it is cool to see a non Major Conference do so well. However, I try to avoid any place that would remind me of Deliverance - I am surprised that their school Alma Mater isn’t Dueling Banjos. 😂

Of course I’m talking to a guy that lives in a place where alligators are considered a delicacy 😂
Alligator Tails are delicious!

After this weekend.....I'm stunned!

The Memphis Tigers won.

And the Las Vegas Raiders lost. And on a fumble in overtime.

After this weekend.....I'm stunned!

The Memphis Tigers won.

And the Las Vegas Raiders lost. And on a fumble in overtime.
Life long raider fan here. Welcome to our pain. Look Mark Davis is horrible for the organization and the team.

Don't know why we are 19 point fav. Wisconsin sold team.
Maybe because you guys won my 31 points!

Didn't get to watch as much football as I would have liked yesterday, had a lot of yard work to do and then a lot of house work so I could have some family time today. Watched part of the LSU game and although LSU won the game 38-0, the first half was super sloppy. I guess that is why you have these games, to work out the kinks. LSU plays Auburn next week, and while Auburn isn't the team it was in the recent pass, neither is LSU.

I thought Florida played as good a game as they could...but it seems that Tennessee is the real deal...at least until they play Alabama.

I am not sold on Michigan being the #4 team. Or maybe Maryland is that good.

Same with USC, I know Oregon State is improved...but really? 17-14?

Utah had a pretty solid win over AZ State I thought.

And the big flop of the week was Middle Tennessee State putting a WHOOOPING on Miami...45-31.

Yes we came out roaring.
Should be a great season.
LSU did what they had to do.
Alabama game will be a telling point for the tiger's.
GO BUCKS

Stuck on a ship that only has ESPN channels so no Dodgers...no raiders....I'm in the dark on my teams.

Back