The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2022-2023 Football Season

Wow that was a butt whooping yesterday for LSU.
More games like that and the natives will start if not already getting restless.
It most certainly was! I didn't expect LSU to go into that game and win. But I was hopping it was a bit competitive. SO MANY PENALTIES. A bad turnover at the beginning. And some bad coaching decisions. I rarely put blame on coaches by and large...but yesterday it didn't seem like the coaches were on the same page. I think that if they didn't give up that turnover in the beginning of the game. And decided to kick a field goal a couple of times instead of going for it on fourth down, the game would have been much more competitive.

LSU has a lot of growing to do. We had a mass exodus or players and some are not living up to expectations. We just don't have the talent this year. I don't think Bryan Kelly will be on the hot seat this year. In fact, I believe he will likely have a free pass through year three as long as there is improvement seen. But this year...we just don't have the horses.

@dangerousdon Joey B we call him Joe cool up here, will be playing in the Super Dome next week. Will you be cheering for him or the Saints?
Hope he will be coming in riding a 3 game win streak? We have a tough one tonight!!

@dangerousdon Joey B we call him Joe cool up here, will be playing in the Super Dome next week. Will you be cheering for him or the Saints?
Hope he will be coming in riding a 3 game win streak? We have a tough one tonight!!
Yeah, NFL ticked me off long ago. I have no allegiances to any pro teams. But if I had to pick…would definitely cheer on Joe Burreaux!

Memphis lost a close one to Houston and plummeted to 4th in the division. Oh well.....there's always next year.

Any good games on today? After last weeks shellacking from Tennessee, I am just hoping for something positive and a close game from my LSU Tigers against the Florida Gators.

I don't work a full college season. And I usually attend a couple games as a fan. This one should be a fun game. Weather will be perfect
Get in that USC game now...because they will be in the Big 10 soon. I still don't quite understand that. But hey...big money is big money. It's the same as I don't understand Oklahoma and Texas joining the SEC.

Any good games on today? After last weeks shellacking from Tennessee, I am just hoping for something positive and a close game from my LSU Tigers against the Florida Gators.

My dream, and I think this is a place where I can share, is that Tennessee beats Alabama, and then in every subsequent week, all SEC teams lose because we‘ve entered a new universe dimension where SEC teams don’t win ever - even when two SEC teams play each other. Go BIG 10!

Back