The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2022-2023 Football Season

I agree - how can they be #1 and be in the SEC - if they are that good - they should be in the Big 10 (is that what you were thinking)?

Plus you gave me a chance to bring up a PSU national championship - against Georgia no less!
They are not in the Big 10 or 13 or 52 or whatever you are...because, well...they can do math.

I want PSU to either play in the Peach bowl (because it is healthier than the Sugar Bowl) - or the Outback Bowl - because their blooming onions are fantastic

You and @dangerousdon - this is why I look at Southerners with a skeptical eye - you dare diss the Blooming Onion!
Umm...yes...why? Because shrimp are tastier. I realize that you Northern aligned folks have to put up with frozen Chinese pieces of rubber that you call shrimp...here in the deep south...we eat shrimp that was swimming that morning!

Umm...yes...why? Because shrimp are tastier. I realize that you Northern aligned folks have to put up with frozen Chinese pieces of rubber that you call shrimp...here in the deep south...we eat shrimp that was swimming that morning!
Somewhere there is a Forest Gump reference I feel it.

That would more @MarkB ’s territory.
giphy.gif

The last rose bowl as we know it! Since next year it's a semifinal and the year after that the league goes to expansion. And I can not go to the game because @mvargo is gonna have a baby apparently.
Well that was inconsiderate of her; I’m sure you had nothing to do with that 😂

Back