The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2022-2023 Football Season

That wasn’t great. But I’m just happy they made it to the game. They showed some heart.

You have to admit -they played the full 60 - no one quit.
What Brian said.. Plus, take into account that this is Brian Kelly's FIRST YEAR! The Tigers are WAY ahead of schedule. I have a feeling next year is going to be VERY interesting in the SEC.

You have to admit -they played the full 60 - no one quit.
I was really impressed with that. I have seen LSU teams in the past just quit. I'm not going to say that game was competitive, but at least they kept going.
What Brian said.. Plus, take into account that this is Brian Kelly's FIRST YEAR! The Tigers are WAY ahead of schedule. I have a feeling next year is going to be VERY interesting in the SEC.
Beginning of the season and optimistic outlook was going to be a seven win season. A trip to Atlanta? No one saw that coming. In the past LSU has done well or skated by on talent alone. It is truly nice to see my Tigers with some good coaching. The future is bright for LSU.

Back