The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2022-2023 Football Season

Let me complete the next post by @BarberDave

Barber Dave: The Air Force Academy won the Commander’s Cup this year - we’re 8-3.

Scuttlesoap: Yeah, but we kicked you guys out of our club - like years ago…..

1668952581719.gif

@MarkB and @Graybeard57 : Ummm, We like have our own Air Force….You know Top Gun and Top Gun: Maverick are about Naval Aviators right?

1668952922441.gif

MarkB, Graybeard57: Aren’t they like Space Force Now?

Scuttlesoap: No, I think you are confused - that’s just a bunch of Airmen hanging out at the local comic book store while watching Star Wars - Episodes 4-6….

pictures from said Comic Book Store….

1668953054987.gif 1668953197695.gif

LOL says the Guy that basically drives around in a modified Snow machine, and the guys that never stopped like playing in the bath tub with Rubber Duckies. We watch STAR TREK BTW, not that Fairy Tale about Future Army Personnel, dressed in White, that still can't shoot

Here we have @Graybeard57 singing about his Navy Brother @MarkB ( Sorry Gents blame this on @Scuttlesoap......) but we are the Air Force and We are good at Collateral Damage

We have also found this early footage of @Scuttlesoap when he was 1st commissioned in the Army, and shows the typical way the Army handles things

LOL says the Guy that basically drives around in a modified Snow machine, and the guys that never stopped like playing in the bath tub with Rubber Duckies. We watch STAR TREK BTW, not that Fairy Tale about Future Army Personnel, dressed in White, that still can't shoot

Here we have @Graybeard57 singing about his Navy Brother @MarkB ( Sorry Gents blame this on @Scuttlesoap......) but we are the Air Force and We are good at Collateral Damage

We have also found this early footage of @Scuttlesoap when he was 1st commissioned in the Army, and shows the typical way the Army handles things

I can truthfully state that I never felt that way about a shipmate. As to the veracity of your early @Scuttlesoap video, I must say that it looks like Brian, minus a couple pounds. :giggle:

Back