The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2022-2023 Football Season

And just think…..when I was a Senior in HS - I actually visited College Park to consider it a possibility - they didn’t deserve Scuttle Soap!!!

1668299009838.png

As much as I like watching Alabama lose...I like LSU punching their ticket to the SEC Championship game with that Bama win over Ole Miss better!

LSU TIGERS!!!

SEC WEST CHAMPIONS!!!

1668347691433.png

I know we talk mostly about college football here - but checking out the Bills/Vikings game - lake effect snow - football weather!

Well looks like the excellent drinking DID it @dangerousdon well done you did what you had to do.
And @Scuttlesoap wow you guys came out the last 2 weeks and POUNDED you opponents!

Now we get to @JWS VII
Should be a epic battle in 2 weeks. I just want to have a healthy RB for THE GAME!! Vs. Maryland DO NOT play Henderson at all.

GO BUCKS!!!
Can we go back and take some of the points from the last two weeks and add it to the games we lost?

My daughter's Memphis Tigers won. Beating Tulsa...........not an accomplishment worth bragging about on ESPN, I gather......but at least she's only a few courses away from her degree (Rumor has it that she'll go to Tennessee for her Masters....then I can watch saturday football without having to cringe).

My daughter's Memphis Tigers won. Beating Tulsa...........not an accomplishment worth bragging about on ESPN, I gather......but at least she's only a few courses away from her degree (Rumor has it that she'll go to Tennessee for her Masters....then I can watch saturday football without having to cringe).
Just remember...Tennessee has only been good for the last two years. The previous 10 years they sucked. Just a little perspective... 🤪 But congrats on her getting into a graduate program in Tennessee. Despite it being in the south...it's a pretty good school!

Back