The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

2022-2023 Football Season

The rest of our games are winnable. We only have one more ranked team, Syracuse. I think we will finally make it back to a bowl this year.
FSU is on the right track. Nut from what I understand, your administration doesn't want to spend money. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Hey, they were good around 25 years ago. Or at least my wife (from Nebraska) tells me they were.

I'm waiting for the day that FSU puts together a full game. Luckily, we have a bye week after 3 straight losses from Wake Forest, NC State and Clemson.
I remember the first game Penn State ever played under lights at Happy Valley - was against Nebraska - they brought in TV lights. That was an exciting game.

So the wife bought tickets for us and Danger baby to go to a corn maze tomorrow at 2:30. Guess what time the LSU/Ole Miss game is?

This is the story of my life. We had 4 year old soccer for 6 weeks. Five of the weeks had games starting at noon (all clashing with M game). This week is a bye. The 4 year old soccer is at 10am 😂😂😂
So what you are saying is that I have more of this to look forward to?

Back