The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

It's the ninth of October in northern Pennsylvania for pete's sake, and it's 80 freaking degrees out.....

Then Sat night it's supposed to be 34...... Gotta love this time of year.

Seeing that sheath on his belt i actually like the color a lot. I wasn't so sure about it when Shawn and He both posted it.

My friend is in a tree with a bow hunting a buck so I got the girls out to breakfast since it's raining. Somehow got wrangled into taking them to a $2 day at an Amazon returns resale warehouse. I'm chilling in a chair while they dig thru bins for their treasures at 2 dollars a piece. Madness I say !!

OH EM GEE!!!!! I WANT TO GO THERE!!!!
Guy went by on a forklift and says "worse then Walmart isn't it" I said only thing in here I'd take is one of those push mowers. He had a pallet stacked with them. He says, I'll take $50 off any of those pallets of them back there. Iwent to look, yep, pallets of 6 mowers on each (murry and snappers) marked $350 so $300 will get ya 6 push mowers with baggers. Wish my truck was with me......actually I wish I was in a tree instead of here ?

Guy went by on a forklift and says "worse then Walmart isn't it" I said only thing in here I'd take is one of those push mowers. He had a pallet stacked with them. He says, I'll take $50 off any of those pallets of them back there. Iwent to look, yep, pallets of 6 mowers on each (murry and snappers) marked $350 so $300 will get ya 6 push mowers with baggers. Wish my truck was with me......actually I wish I was in a tree instead of here
1f60b.png
I see a whole new section to the BST

"Dude, all I know is last time I went camping with Dave. One day he said 'I'll be right back' and I saw him again three hours later shaved, showered and talking about the last quarter of the game like he'd just seen it. Then the next day he said 'I'll be right back' and his tent is full of Amazon boxes. All this time by butt is getting sore sitting up in a tree!"

"Dude, all I know is last time I went camping with Dave. One day he said 'I'll be right back' and I saw him again three hours later shaved, showered and talking about the last quarter of the game like he'd just seen it. Then the next day he said 'I'll be right back' and his tent is full of Amazon boxes. All this time by butt is getting sore sitting up in a tree!"
Funny stuff there.
Hey entertaining the wives so he can play isn't childs play. They're remodeling the bath houses here so a shower at home every other day in 80-90 degree temps is a necessity. All shaves have been at the site though.

Wed it was 80 degrees and I was sweating in a t-shirt. Thurs we got rained out, but it was still almost 70. Fri we got there and it was 40 degrees, with wind gusts of almost 20mph making it feel closer to 30. So I am on a roof where I was sweating in a t-shirt 2 days ago, with my sweatshirt hood up and my carhartt jacket on. Gotta love this wonderful PA weather!

1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

We are installing 120 leaks...... ummm..... skylights on that roof. Still haven't figured out whose bright idea it was to put that many skylights on that flat of a metal roof. They sit in the full flat with a straight wall to trap all the rain and snow to freeze and lift them to make them leak.

Back