The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

I was actually joking, but there may be some truth to it lol...

Bathypterois longipes

I've been waiting for you to introduce us to the other kids in your house in the pets thread...............cutie there
Ill get there eventually. There’s lots of things I’ve been planning on getting to, just not organized enough to do it!

Early work day that ended early so I could come home to take down and process a small pine that came down near the in laws. Too green to burn it yet so it's stacked and drying in a pile to burn. I need a shower and a shave but 1st things first......

Nice view of nature you have there. Get to see birds along the water?

The month of September was the driest September in Utah's history. No measurable moisture fell from the sky. However plenty and plenty of fires. This rain is much appreciated. Our reservoirs NEED IT! We depend on them getting full.

The month of September was the driest September in Utah's history. No measurable moisture fell from the sky. However plenty and plenty of fires. This rain is much appreciated. Our reservoirs NEED IT! We depend on them getting full.
News for Lexington said we were in 2nd place for wettest Sept on record. Missed 1st on record by 1/4 inch and that was right before our last set of storms that went thru so I know we broke the record. Weather is crazy for everyone lately. All out of norms

You been saying that for months. Shocked t's been that dry that long there. Hope you get it soon. Is the pond empty or at least still there and just shallow?

It had been bone dry. Then we had a decent rain (not a toad soaker), and put maybe a foot of water in the pond from all the runoff. But now that has all dried up again. We had some rain this morning, but not enough to add anything to the pond. That’s the thing, we get rain, just not enough to affect my pond. I need a toad soaker just to get it filled back up.

Back