The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

I've heard them too
You don't have the kind of rain we get or you'd come up with some yourself.
1f603.png

I was thinking he doesn't live in eastern NC!

I have known a few fighter pilots in my life and they are all very masterful at their jobs...But those guys there are the best of the best. Just amazing what they can do!

I have known a few fighter pilots in my life and they are all very masterful at their jobs...But those guys there are the best of the best. Just amazing what they can do!

That Guy and Girl that fly the C130 for the blue angels are what I would say are the best two (insane) pilots I have ever seen. They almost land and take off in that big beast vertical and then do some tricks with it too from tome to time.

That Guy and Girl that fly the C130 for the blue angels are what I would say are the best two (insane) pilots I have ever seen. They almost land and take off in that big beast vertical and then do some tricks with it too from tome to time.

C130 pilots are definitely great pilots. They don't get a lot of cred because they don't fly the sexy plane...but the amazing things they can do. I had the privilege of being in one for refuel. I think the other jets were F16s (it was a while ago). It's just amazing the amount of skill it takes both pilots.

Back