The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

That sounds like a good way to do it. Would help keep it moist I would think. But then again, I guess current wisdom is all the moisture comes from brining and correct cooking times and temps and whatever you do outside the skin doesn't matter. Sure would smell good though.

I guess there is truth in that...but it's a bacon shirt...on a turkey!

Sorry about the delay. The dogs were just out of camera view. One of my labs brings a ball to me whenever I’m getting ready to leave. She tries to get me to stay home by bringing toys to play.

This weekend’s project. One of the loose string projects from painting the house. Sand, prime and paint the door.

Man I really envy you guys who can find Avon Aftershave on the cheap! If I can find anything other than Wild Country it way too much!

Old Big Lots turned into a Vendors Mall. People rent space to put there goods. So 2 colognes, Oland and Tai Winds (have the Afershave) and 6 aftershaves, New to me are = Excalibur, Leather and Tribute. 3 as backups =Deep Woods,Spicy and Island Lime which is a 2nd back up. I think the Tribute is the one standing up because it leaks a tad due to a chip in glass under the cap. Need to decant it.

Also found the other stuff I was hunting to try. The Deals Gap was pricey, more then double the other 2 bottles.

It took me a little bit to warm up to Everest. Now it’s one of my favorites!

My wife turned her nose up to the scent. They had a Hard Hat bottle brand new in the box there of Everest for $1.75 also. If I'd known I'd have got it for you.

I appreciate it! But I have that same hard hat and by the time you pay to send it, I could buy a bottle off the bay .

Dang, that's quite a haul!

All I got today was a towel bar to replace one the girls broke and a new handle for the front door.

Back