The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
This could be a fun thread. Just regular life photos. What's on the other side of your phone? Snap a pic of what's in front of you and post it here.

Looking out my front yard across the road

And out my back yard. It has a drainage ditch on one side running to 15 foot drop in the back that I don't mow as it goes to a low flat and then a creek.

As I hear about all the heat people are dealing with, I keep my mouth shut because we have the opposite. This is the view from my office. That’s not the horizon. That’s the low level fog hiding the hills. This summer is misty mornings and days of fog with the winds picking up in the afternoon and making the house creak. Mid 60s all week.

This was last night Connor and his cousin sitting at the fire. Snapped the pic. We are on fire restrictions so we had to get a portable propane ring. But the kids got smores so it was worth it.

The church high schoolers destroying each other in Bubble Soccer, lol. I think there’s more focus on knockdowns than goals right now. ?

I’m out on my motorcycle again. Warsaw, MO Lake of the Ozarks.

I see this little guy everyday when I drive my truck. Some how it decided to die right there by my fuel gauge. It has been there for a couple of years now and I am wondering how long it will take to disintegrate.

Watching the storm roll in while enjoying coffee with Baileys

Back