The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

We're actually about ready to make plans for a long weekend in Vegas in Nov. Nice suite at the Wynn for standard room price, free tickets to their show and a free meal each day. Not a bad deal. The fact that one of the three Creed stores is in Vegas may or may not play a part in this plan.

We're actually about ready to make plans for a long weekend in Vegas in Nov. Nice suite at the Wynn for standard room price, free tickets to their show and a free meal each day. Not a bad deal. The fact that one of the three Creed stores is in Vegas may or may not play a part in this plan.
You're a world traveler Dave. Congrats !!

OH SNAP! There is a chance we might be in Vegas the week before Thanksgiving. Still ironing out the details though.

OH SNAP! There is a chance we might be in Vegas the week before Thanksgiving. Still ironing out the details though.

Y'know..... a lot of us have been or will soon be going to Vegas...... we really need to get our schedules together. Or, just plan a Meet Up!

Y'know..... a lot of us have been or will soon be going to Vegas...... we really need to get our schedules together. Or, just plan a Meet Up!

Well a certain owner has some connections with a hotel in Vegas. We are trying to set up a deal for a one year anniversary.

I’ve become a good neighborly acquaintance of one of my church’s neighbors as a result of working there. The guy is a gear head and artist, really nice dude as far as I know him.

He regularly repurposes stuff into his art pieces. He gave me one a while back.

He makes these spiders, trees, and other works, some of which light up. Pretty neat stuff!

Spider Approves!
1f44d.png

And would you believe, that is more anatomically correct than a lot of rubber spiders and kids toys?

Spider Approves!
1f44d.png

And would you believe, that is more anatomically correct than a lot of rubber spiders and kids toys?

I for one am glad he left out the bulbous, beady eye cluster more commonly represented.

Back