The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

I used to run some of those buggys like your dump. The one I drove had a big diesel run screw compressor and a drill rig on it, and the one that followed me had a bunch of bags full of gravel, and 2 boxes for 77 pounds of dynamite and 76 blasting caps. We drilled 20 foot holes and loaded them with a 2.2 pound charge and covered it back in with gravel for seismic readings. (Or 2 10 foot holes 10 feet apart with a 1.1 shot if the hole kept collapsing.)
They are pretty fun to drive through the woods, but miserable to try and put a track back on. You know how it is... it always throws one because of that rock you didn't see in the 2 feet of mud, so that's where you get to work...

Toys at today's customers. Always wanted to take one of these for a spin but think they know I'm just a window shopper.

I think to look right in that Slingshot you need spandex pants and a cape.

When I was in Las Vegas last time, these things are all over the streets. You can rent them and drive them around...... You just need to go to Vegas!

When I was in Las Vegas last time, these things are all over the streets. You can rent them and drive them around...... You just need to go to Vegas!
Can't !! Chris told me it's too seedy there. I just need to catch them when they aren't busy and they'll let me take it out. Thought about this too

Can't !! Chris told me it's too seedy there. I just need to catch them when they aren't busy and they'll let me take it out. Thought about this too

Why stop there?

https://d28lcup14p4e72.cloudfront.net/225400/4030799/A234D4CD-B326-4795-A76E-B9E9E007AB35.jpeg

Lol.

We’ll just say that I was in Vegas in my late teens, and quite a few attempts were made to hand me “literature” among other things, even with my parents right there. It was many years ago though, and I know Vegas has gone through many image adjustments since.

Why stop there?

Lol.

We’ll just say that I was in Vegas in my late teens, and quite a few attempts were made to hand me “literature” among other things, even with my parents right there. It was many years ago though, and I know Vegas has gone through many image adjustments since.
I;m too shy and anti-social for that !! Lol

and quite a few attempts were made to hand me “literature” among other things, even with my parents right there.
They don't do that anymore. It created too much litter, so they cracked down on it. I remember going there, back when they did do that, we used to try to collect as many of them as we could. Then we'd just chuck the stack in the trash when we'd get to the end of the road.

They don't do that anymore. It created too much litter, so they cracked down on it. I remember going there, back when they did do that, we used to try to collect as many of them as we could. Then we'd just chuck the stack in the trash when we'd get to the end of the road.
I used to collect a bunch and then I'd wrap them in a custom printed wrapper I titled "Las Vegas Trading Cards" and put them in my sister's stocking for Christmas
1f642.png

Back