The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What ya eatin?

Man there is some good looking stuff in here lately, but I gotta ask... What is it with you folks on the western shore that you can't have a full size serving!?!?!?

I sit here looking at stuff from your fancy restaurants with this little dab of food on the plate (admittedly it looks like absolutely delicious food) while eating 4 cups of chicken stir fried rice for an evening meal.

Just went with 3 1/2 cups of white rice, 1/2 cup of corn, and a large cast iron seared chicken breast tonight, but a plate should look like this guys!

View attachment 6932

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So Shaun, you're forgetting that when you go to a restaurant, you order multiple courses. Add up what is on all the different plates and you have yourself one decent sized meal. And don't forget. Have to leave room for dessert.

Well look at that. Good ole Hardee’s. My baseball team used to go there for French fries after games back when I was a wee one in Pennsylvania. I don’t think our girls have even tasted bologna. Not a west coast thing.

Back