The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What ya eatin?

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
Post pics of what you are eating. Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner it's all welcome.

Dinner today:

Cauliflower Garlic Rice, Steamed Carrots, and Roasted Chicken Breast.

As some of you know I do Weight Watchers and after eating out for lunch a ZERO point dinner was in order and it is delicious!

Post pics of what you are eating. Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner it's all welcome.

Dinner today:

Cauliflower Garlic Rice, Steamed Carrots, and Roasted Chicken Breast.

As some of you know I do Weight Watchers after eating out for lunch a ZERO point dinner was in order and it is delicious!

Hey, That looks delicious to me. I don't do carrots right now...but they still look delicious!

Are those non-stick mats on your grill?

Are those non-stick mats on your grill?

My grandma loves As seen on TV lol.

https://www.coppergrillmat.com/?mid=9114095

she bought me those I think from Target. And I must say they are awesome! You still get grill marks, they are dishwasher safe, and no extra clean up on the grill. I highly recommend. You should be able to find them at any local store for significantly less money than the link above.

My grandma loves As seen on TV lol.

https://www.coppergrillmat.com/?mid=9114095

she bought me those I think from Target. And I must say they are awesome! You still get grill marks, they are dishwasher safe, and no extra clean up on the grill. I highly recommend. You should be able to find them at any local store for significantly less money than the link above.
Interesting. Yes, I was wondering how the meat was getting char like it was directly on the grill, but looked like you wouldn't have to deal with meat sticking to the grate.

I don't often photograph my food but when I do, I post it here.

Saturday's dinner-dance fried Bologna on fried cheese.
Well, that is something I have never even heard of

You all have 6 hours to get here. How many plates should I set out?

Don't worry Don there will be updated pics. Right now there's enough smoke billowing out that my neighbor hollered over the fence asking when dinner will be ready

Back