The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What is New to You...... SPEAKEASY EDITION

Looking forward to your thoughts on the HMAMWND! Were you able to find it at retail?
Yep, was doing my usual run to Total Wine and remembered there was a liquor store not that far away from where I was that I've never been in. Turned out it was just a BevMo, but they seemed to have some interesting stuff. Three of these in the case. Stopped myself from buying more based on reviews, but I sure was tempted!

@Somnos too many bottles and not enough time. Or at least a raised eyebrow for every bottle that comes in the house now. I still need to try the quarter cask.

@Somnos too many bottles and not enough time. Or at least a raised eyebrow for every bottle that comes in the house now. I still need to try the quarter cask.
Steady as she goes really. I get them and put them away because availability for the good stuff comes and goes so you snag it when you can. Probably grab two more before the end of the year to replace a couple that are almost done and that’s about it.

Dude, you're scoring on the samplers packs! I've never seen the Compass Box or Glenlivet around here. I would like to try both. Only one I've had is Spice Tree and I really like it.

Dude, you're scoring on the samplers packs! I've never seen the Compass Box or Glenlivet around here. I would like to try both. Only one I've had is Spice Tree and I really like it.
I've been finding them at Bevmo, they seem to keep getting different ones in but they're selling out quickly.

The Peat Monster is intimidating me a little bit...

I've been finding them at Bevmo, they seem to keep getting different ones in but they're selling out quickly.

The Peat Monster is intimidating me a little bit...
Well don’t have it first that is for sure! Unless, that is all you’re drinking.

Back