The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What is New to You...... SPEAKEASY EDITION

JW Green
e2da36a2d43f057f148a2b20c7b1c7de.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
One of my favs!

Based on the scotch in this blend, it must be quite good!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The Green is my fav of the JW line. Normally get one for Christmas but this year being what it has been I switched it up a bit. However, Christmas is still a way off...😂

The neat thing about Bruichladdich is that on each bottle of The Laddie is a code that when you visit their site and enter it will give the “recipe” for that batch. Meaning, how many of each cask, type and what was in them.

Quite cool!

The neat thing about Bruichladdich is that on each bottle of The Laddie is a code that when you visit their site and enter it will give the “recipe” for that batch. Meaning, how many of each cask, type and what was in them.

Quite cool!

That is an interesting tidbit. I didn’t think you were a fan of The Laddie due to the diminished peat flavor.

That is an interesting tidbit. I didn’t think you were a fan of The Laddie due to the diminished peat flavor.

Oooooh, I love Scotch....Scothchy, Scotch Scotch....Scotch. All forms Highland, Speyside, Islay, Orkney...some prayed and some with none. 😂

So in the code section enter 20/110 to see the recipe for the batch that my bottle of Classic Laddie came from...the youngest stuff is from 2013 the older stuff is hidden due to Euro restrictions on age statements.

Seen it around. I don’t think there’s a JW I’d drink for the same price as other things so I’ve passed on it.
What’s it going for in your neck of the woods @NurseDave? It’s going for $104 here and I agree there are far better out there for less.

Back