The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What is New to You...... SPEAKEASY EDITION

The Port Charlotte will be fantastic! Which one is it? But the other fellow...J don’t know.
Sadly, for me neither one will be on the repurchase list. Especially bummed about the Port Charlotte because it has such a kick a$$ bottle and can.

Sadly, for me neither one will be on the repurchase list. Especially bummed about the Port Charlotte because it has such a kick a$$ bottle and can.
It’s Bruichladdich so I figured it would be right up your alley.

You take another run at it? Try half a tea spoon of water?
I tried it again straight yesterday and with a touch of water tonight. I like it better without water, but still my least favorite of the peated ones. With water it has a hot note for me that lingers forever on the top of my mouth.

I tried it again straight yesterday and with a touch of water tonight. I like it better without water, but still my least favorite of the peated ones. With water it has a hot note for me that lingers forever on the top of my mouth.
What’s the ABV?

Back