The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What is New to You...... SPEAKEASY EDITION

I want some Blanton's!

I have not had the chance to try Blanton's yet, but Eagle Rare is a winner for me. yum!!! Unfortunately my local store does not carry it.
Blanton's is very hard to get here. But one pro to the State running all liquor sales you know when it's coming. So I ran to smaller liquor store got there right at open and myself and two other gentlemen went for the goods. They had 6 bottles! And limited it to one per person.

Blanton's is very hard to get here. But one pro to the State running all liquor sales you know when it's coming. So I ran to smaller liquor store got there right at open and myself and two other gentlemen went for the goods. They had 6 bottles! And limited it to one per person.
Nice score.

humm, Pennsylvania is State run stores too, I wonder if I can get info on incoming goodies...hum, off to search PA liquor store.

So i had to take my wifes car to the dealership (an hour away) this morning, after i was done I stopped into a liquor store around the corner and found this...
20201104_103241.jpg

...and here is the text messages that followed (wife in blue, im in yellow).20201104_104847.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201104-104153.png
    Screenshot_20201104-104153.png
    127.4 KB · Views: 2
Of the Teelings, I loved the Single Malt. It'll be a full bottle purchase for sure.

I have to go through the Glenmorrangie again, but the Quinta Ruban is the front runner.
That was my favorite of the Glenmo as well

Back