The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

When did that happen?
I am obviously not here often enough! Sorry my friend.

I believe that the change "on paper" to a new ownership has been over a year, but the change on the label is much more recent?

And some fellow on the other shaving forum says it is a change for the better! As in he believes it smells closer to the vintage Brut..... I will try to smell some soon and report.

Is this werthy of trying to slip past my lovely War Department? She and I have kompletely different opinions on how many scents that I should have in my kollection, you see.... But I have been intrigued by this one since the first time I spotted it on that South American River site that I journey on every single day, multiple times a day!

Is this werthy of trying to slip past my lovely War Department? She and I have kompletely different opinions on how many scents that I should have in my kollection, you see.... But I have been intrigued by this one since the first time I spotted it on that South American River site that I journey on every single day, multiple times a day!
It's cheap enough ($14 on Amazon) so it wont break the bank. However, there's very little difference between this and the stuff you can get at pretty much any Walmart. All you're really paying for is the fancy glass bottle.

Back