The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

GearNoir

“The Disney Princess’s Apprentice”
Did you pair a frag with your shave today? Maybe you just threw on a frag spritz before heading out?

Post it up!

Terre D'Hermes for me but.....

I sniffed some knockoff of Creed called Creet. I wouldn't know if it was close and I was in a hurry. Will go back again. They had tons of knock offs for $6. I'm sure they're lousy but I'm curious. Farenheit was called Fear Night. Bunch of different Polo's called Pool etc etc. 😂😂😂😂

Terre D'Hermes for me but.....

I sniffed some knockoff of Creed called Creet. I wouldn't know if it was close and I was in a hurry. Will go back again. They had tons of knock offs for $6. I'm sure they're lousy but I'm curious. Farenheit was called Fear Night. Bunch of different Polo's called Pool etc etc. 😂😂😂😂

What is this Ali Babba of fragrance you've found?

Comme des Garcons Blue Cedrat
Since I'm so close to the shop, it's around the corner from my gym, I've been dropping by every now and then to give myself a spritz. There's something similar in many of their fags, but I think this one did it best for me, might buy this one.

Back