The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

So many stock photos in this thread.... I don't think you guys really have these frags. 😂

1576758420432.png

Acqua Di Gio Profumo is a considered option for the dynamic man who is not afraid to express his adventurous side. Launched by luxury design brand Giorgio Armani in 2015, this airy, multifaceted fragrance is inspired by the power, depth and intensity of the ocean. Citrus top notes of bergamot deliver a clean, zesty hit that gives way to an herbal, earthy and subtly floral heart of rosemary, sage and geranium. A woody base that features robust patchouli notes completes this appealing package and leaves you feeling fresh and confident all through the day.

I get a bright citrus beginning that then settles to the more floral and earthy dry down. Not overly floral which I'm glad as I'm not a huge floral guy. Just a nice bright and fresh scent. This would be a good one to have to balance all the darker earthy scents I gravitate to.

I get a bright citrus beginning that then settles to the more floral and earthy dry down. Not overly floral which I'm glad as I'm not a huge floral guy. Just a nice bright and fresh scent. This would be a good one to have to balance all the darker earthy scents I gravitate to.
A personal scent impression..... What have you done with the real Dave?!?!

View attachment 13470

Acqua Di Gio Profumo is a considered option for the dynamic man who is not afraid to express his adventurous side. Launched by luxury design brand Giorgio Armani in 2015, this airy, multifaceted fragrance is inspired by the power, depth and intensity of the ocean. Citrus top notes of bergamot deliver a clean, zesty hit that gives way to an herbal, earthy and subtly floral heart of rosemary, sage and geranium. A woody base that features robust patchouli notes completes this appealing package and leaves you feeling fresh and confident all through the day.

A great year round wear. You can never go wrong with a fresh, clean and masculine scent. Good stuff....

Back