The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Bleu De Chanel - It's description I found was "The men’s fragrance features a fresh Citrus accord followed by ambery Cedar notes. Woods are amplified by TonkaBean and Vanilla for heightened sensuality. New Caledonian Sandalwood unfolds at the base for greater depth."

I get a nice fresh and clean citrus scent that isn't cloying and with no individual citrus being distinguishable. It must be the wood notes tempering it without standing out on their own but staying in the background.....................hey, I'm evolving here.
View attachment 13109
Interesting that it's classified as a citrus. I use it when I want something peppery.

107416_img-3706-dua_fragrances-invasion_of_the_barbers_480.jpg

Tom Ford Noir Extreme eau de parfum spray gives men a dynamic woody scent to match their daring personalities. Fashion designer and filmmaker Tom Ford launched this fragrance for men in 2015, re-imagining his 2012 and 2013 Tom Ford Noir fragrances. Strong Far East influences make this a rich scent that takes you beyond ordinary. Top notes featuring the citrus of mandarin oil and the spice of cardamom blended with several middle notes including Himalayan snow and nutty-sweet pistachio. A complex set of base notes balances deep amber to close this unique composition. Show your bold side with this special fragrance.
1576321156235.png

Back