The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Histoire de Parfume - 1969

Another one I didn't like over the summer, as it was too sweet, and now that winter is here, this is fabulous.
I just saw the local shop has it in the small size, if I have the funds, I'm going to go grab it.

1576498806187.png
Prada Luna Rossa Black. Here's what the sellers say,
  • Launched by the design house of Prada
  • This oriental woody fragrance has a blend of tonka bean, amber, angelica, musk, patchouli, and bergamot notes
  • It is recommended for casual wear

Yep, I get this nice definitely warm and slightly sweet without being overdone scent well blended. Here's 1 of many typical reviews,

WOWZA! I’m writing this review from a woman’s perspective. My husband bought a 10 sample fragrance bag from Sephora, hoping to find a new good cologne. (All scents we loved btw) but when we got to this one...we were both blown away. Hands down THE BEST cologne I have ever smelled! One squirt of this and I want to jump his bones lol, not joking! It’s unlike any other scent I’ve smelled! Do yourself a favor men, run and buy this! Ladies, buy this for your man as a gift and you won’t regret it! GREAT JOB PRADA, you hit it out of the park with this one!

Bottom line is how do you argue with that, I'm buying this one for sure. ;) 😂

rsbNn5c.jpg

Back