The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Nicolai - New York Intense
Wore this for my 60th birthday party, it's very mature, and I guess if I want to feel like I'm 60, this will do it! TBH it's sort of a love hate, people call it a masterpiece, and I suppose it is, but it does carry a very dated feel, without that touch of modernity.
I suspect it's something you have to use enough to really have it click, this was the best wearing so far that way.

IMG_0750.jpeg

Etat Libre d'Orange - Afternoon of a Faun
Ok this is even more dated, maybe that's part of why I like it, the Nicaolai makes me feel like cronies from my Grandfathers era, whereas this goes back to a more art nouveau kind of feel and is truly lovely.

IMG_0749.jpeg

Nicolai - New York Intense
Wore this for my 60th birthday party, it's very mature, and I guess if I want to feel like I'm 60, this will do it! TBH it's sort of a love hate, people call it a masterpiece, and I suppose it is, but it does carry a very dated feel, without that touch of modernity.
I suspect it's something you have to use enough to really have it click, this was the best wearing so far that way.

View attachment 101025

A belated Happy Birthday amigo. Surprise just for you.....

hey-you-happy-birthday-blowing-kisses.gif

Back