The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Follow up on Costume National - Free d’Homme
There’s a good chance this will be my first from the house, it’s a very wearable Frankincense. It’s got a similar powdery feeling as some of the YSL la nuit de Homme line, but more informal everyday thanks to the lemon lime combination, that keeps it modern and not churchy. This isn’t a fresh or candied lemon, as there’s some heft to it, and it stays around for the duration, it’s even got a musky, animalic touch.

Parfum d'Empire - Tabac Tabu
Opening is very similar to the scent of a fresh out of the wrapper bandaid, then a wonderful sheer, blonde tobacco note comes in.
Reminds me a lot of a niche version of Pascal Morabito OR Black, with the addition of that wonderful tobacco.

On my “must buy” list over the next few months…
Such a great inexpensive frag. Mine was shot to death a few years ago and I keep forgetting to replace it.
giphy.gif

There was a scare earlier this year that it was discontinued, but thankfully it was just out of stock on the Caron Paris site, but you know, just saying, help keep it alive! It's one of the classics that still works today.

giphy.gif

There was a scare earlier this year that it was discontinued, but thankfully it was just out of stock on the Caron Paris site, but you know, just saying, help keep it alive! It's one of the classics that still works today.
No idea what Buy the Dip means! I thought it said Drip! Hope it's nothing bad? It's not telling folks to buy Gear Noir.

Back