The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Costume National - Homme EdP

First sampling from the house, and so far thumbs up, this actually has a very similar vibe to Vetiver Royal Bourbon that I just picked up, though it's a completely different set of notes creating it, cardamom, cinnamon, and cloves are what I'm mostly getting.I've been looking for a nice cardamom scent and this one is. Thankfully I'm not getting any holiday season vibe from the spices either.
Interested to see how it plays out and compares to the more recent Parfum variation.

IMG_0673.jpeg

Costume National - Homme EdP

First sampling from the house, and so far thumbs up, this actually has a very similar vibe to Vetiver Royal Bourbon that I just picked up, though it's a completely different set of notes creating it, cardamom, cinnamon, and cloves are what I'm mostly getting.I've been looking for a nice cardamom scent and this one is. Thankfully I'm not getting any holiday season vibe from the spices either.
Interested to see how it plays out and compares to the more recent Parfum variation.

View attachment 97646
This one is on my list to check out!

This one is on my list to check out!
It's good, do check it out. The sample set is totally worth it, a bargain in fact, the postage is what it is, ordered directly from the house in Italy.
The performance is beastly, so a sample will last too. I just used a single spray and most of it missed (darn those tiny bottles!)

Back