The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

AM: 3rd day with Perris Monte Carlo Bergamotto di Calabria
This could be my next purchase, I’m still wrapping my head around it, but the woody dry down is very subtle and nice, and makes it feel like a citrus that could do well in the colder months, and its so soft wearing as to be an any time anywhere fragrance, yet there’s something about it that’s interesting and my nose hasn’t been quite able to solve yet.

PM: Le Galion - Cologne Nocture
To my nose, this is very smooth and well blended, I don’t get a strong herbal or lavender feel, maybe the clary sage comes out most as a distinct note, otherwise it get a lightly aromatic ‘amber water’. It’s beautiful, classy, but down to earth at the same time.

Got a 1.3 oz bottle of Davidoff's Cool Water today. I immediately put a spr on, and loved it. Great aroma. (y)
Bold Bruce! I’m assuming it was during an extended time period always from SWMBO’s presence? Thankfully it’s not supposed to be a beast-mode performer 😂

Bold Bruce! I’m assuming it was during an extended time period always from SWMBO’s presence? Thankfully it’s not supposed to be a beast-mode performer 😂
Yes, it was. I'll wear it when not together. My cologne collection now stands at 3: Cool Water, Canoe, and a Creed somethingorother clone, Al Harumph (sp?).

Back