The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

450m.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy weather here on the East Coast Jersey. 55-60°F. yesterday, 40°F. today. Out comes this masterpiece that I picked up a couple weeks ago at a local fragrance boutique on clearance, thinking I was going to have to wait until the Fall to rock this juice so, I stashed it for then. Nope, as the fragrance gods decided to throw some sun my way with this creation. A truly wonderful scent that is completely westernized from the oud sense. No skankiness or bitter aroma/notes from the first spray. This can be worn almost anytime of the year except the really hot, lazy dog days of summer. Incredibly good....
s-l1600.jpg

Etat Libre d'Orange - Cologne

Well this was a very pleasant surprise, I wanted to try this as some reviews were saying it basically a solid Old School cologne with good longevity.
It's that with spades, opening is on the more caddish side of citrus, but with a great deep backbone that keeps going all day. Love it!

Cologne lovers, this guy is well worth checking out.

Back