The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

How does it smell or do? never tried any of that brand before.
I really like it. Have several from them. Great performance and scent but can be a little sticky / tacky on the skin. I tend to mix mine with a little unscented witch hazel to prevent that.

I really like it. Have several from them. Great performance and scent but can be a little sticky / tacky on the skin. I tend to mix mine with a little unscented witch hazel to prevent that.
thank you for the reply.. I appreciate it a lot...

Lorenzo Villoresi - Aura Maris
Birght clean citrus opening (180° opposite of the AdC and Uomo) dissipates after a minute, and white florals come in, 15 min or so after that clean soapiness. It's ok, but I've got plenty of jasmine that I enjoy more, and the bathroom style soapy isn't my thing.

There’s a soap/AS coming out today that is based on obsession - apparently a collab between an Instagrammer and Strike Gold Shave - the IG person is Smilez fir Miles - don‘t know anything about him - just saw something on the Razor Company IG

View attachment 57981
Thanks! Looks interesting. Will probably spring for he soap.. I have the Obsession after shave already.

Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Acqua
VVOcbNx.jpg

Back