The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Hey I also found/ picked up a bottle of screwball. Tried a solid finger... maybe a finger and a half, neat. I always try a new Whiskey on its own merits first. And well, as has been said, its really good. Very sweet and a bit of salt for the solid PB flavor. This is a dangerous one for sure folks.
20191021_211754.jpg

@Cvargo Chad, buddy, you really gotta try this!

Good old @Spider ahis black light. I think I’ll stay away from the Krakin coffee, I learned to fear artificial colors in my liquor, I’ll stick to the spiced rum.
On another note. I picked up order from BevMo today (yeah me!) and am now enjoying my second glass of peanut butter whiskey. OMG this is way too good to be left alone with. I get a definitely sense I could drink this by the 8 ounce glass ... then wish I didn’t. I love the sweet salty taste that is part of the artificial peanut butter flavor but I’ve had bad experiences with whiskey’s that have a lot of artificial flat and colors, as good as this tastes it is probably bast enjoyed very modestly. ...especially since I have an early morning planned. It did give me an idea I am surprised I hadn’t already had...peanut butter soap...why not?
Hey I also found/ picked up a bottle of screwball. Tried a solid finger... maybe a finger and a half, neat. I always try a new Whiskey on its own merits first. And well, as has been said, its really good. Very sweet and a bit of salt for the solid PB flavor. This is a dangerous one for sure folks.
View attachment 10195

@Cvargo Chad, buddy, you really gotta try this!
Glad you guys liked it also. I'm also glad, after passing it by the 1st time I saw it that I went back and got it after @Spider gave positive comments on it....................and I'm out of it. Getting another bottle soon though...

I think we’re on our 3rd bottle. Going to get another this week to have it on hand for the party.

Thoughts ??

I was called to referee a play in game for playoffs today. There are 3 teams literally tied even at the tie breakers. So we are doing a small bracket with overtime rules and double elimination. So once that is done and I'm home I will sample some.

I was called to referee a play in game for playoffs today. There are 3 teams literally tied even at the tie breakers. So we are doing a small bracket with overtime rules and double elimination. So once that is done and I'm home I will sample some.
No space for a flask in the ref pants? I heard it's getting cold in Utah.

No space for a flask in the ref pants? I heard it's getting cold in Utah.

ROFL! Yea ya see I actually enjoy officiating... I know it's weird. So not going to do that. Now whatever the fans sneak in it's on them. Taking the field soon... It's 55 degrees here... So in other words you'd look like this if you were here

giphy.gif

Me I'm in short sleeves

Okay this is a lot sweeter than I expected. What are you guys mixing this with? I just added water and some ice to start

Back