The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

NurseDave

“Stefan’s Glitterbomb King”
Legacy
First Responder
Bingo Wizard
Concierge
I like seeing what other folks are into to wind down or wind up as your preference may be. Let's see what's filling your glass tonight.

Ordered out for BBQ tonight. Having a Cab Franc from a small Oregon winery.

those look so appetizing...*sigh* LOL

My drink of the day is water...and coffee.

Dagwoodz said:
those look so appetizing...*sigh* LOL

My drink of the day is water...and coffee.

That’s ok, this is my morning at work.

I tried a wine from the store because it was whimsical. Sheep Thrills Red Blend. It isn't great. Not the worst I have had, but will be buying something else next time.

Quijote said:
I tried a wine from the store because it was whimsical. Sheep Thrills Red Blend. It isn't great. Not the worst I have had, but will be buying something else next time.
lol, cute name

clyde72 said:
High West Campfire
Unfortunately I can taste the peat in this.

I do not like it when .I can taste peat. I pif pif those bottles away.

Cvargo said:
I do not like it when .I can taste peat. I pif pif those bottles away.

Well this wasn't a bottle purchase, just a shot at the cigar lounge. Needless to say I will not be purchasing another nor a bottle. Too bad some of the other High West offerings I've had are really good!

I've had the American Prairie Bourbon, Double Rye, and Bourye.

Enjoying the last of the winter lager well until next winter. Also rooting on my Utes. They are in the final 4 of the NIT

UTES WIN!!! It might only be NIT but this team was picked to finish 9 in there division, they finished 3rd, and now the seniors have a chance to leave on a high note. Championship game is Thursday! Wear red that day
1f60e.png
1f3c0.png
1f3c0.png

"Only the NIT?" I say it is a major tournament. Making that far is a huge accomplishment.

Quijote said:
"Only the NIT?" I say it is a major tournament. Making that far is a huge accomplishment.

The Utes program is known for big runs. Alot of fans are sweet 16 or bust. Myself I try to realistic. And am proud of this team.

Back