The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

With the HIGH recommendation of the Cadre...I decided to purchase my first bottle of Larceny.View attachment 10424
I'm surprised they don't have TJ's picture on there endorsing it yet..........How do you like it ?
It's a solid bourbon especially for the price. I have paid a lot more for whiskey I like a lot less. I won't say it's my favorite. But it's a nice change of pace and it's something that is easily affordable.
Had the same thoughts myself (y)
With an empty bottle of screwball to replace I guess I know what to get now

My neighbor threw their annual Halloween party tonight. I went dressed as a Wild West Pimp. Don't tell me that they didn't have pimps back then. I know that. Madams had cornered the market. That's why I was always a poor pimp. I sold elixirs on the side. Anyway, I drank Tito's vodka on the rocks with Tonic all night long. Must have had about 5 or 6 of them.

It's a solid bourbon especially for the price. I have paid a lot more for whiskey I like a lot less. I won't say it's my favorite. But it's a nice change of pace and it's something that is easily affordable.
I muct be the only guy in the cadre that didn't like that stuff.

With an empty bottle of screwball to replace I guess I know what to get now
Uhhh, yeah..... another bottle of Screwball!

I went dressed as a Wild West Pimp.
OK, I'm dying to see a pic of that costume!

I like peanut butter and honey sandwiches.
Those are indeed delicious! So how were the shots mixed?

Didn’t have any lemon...or tonic...but I did have cranberry sparkling water! 1/3 ER bourbon with 2/3 sparkling water...not bad!

Bought a new bottle full of yum tonight.
IMG_20191031_195130413[1].jpg
Peach Street is located in Palisades, CO. They are going to be opening a new facility in Boulder this spring not far from where I work.

The whiskey is woody and warm with a brandy-like note. I like it.

Back