The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Went to one of the liquor stores on way home no PB Whiskey. Seeing as All liquor stores are ran by the state here I doubt any others will have it either. But on Friday I'll be going by one of the biggest liquor stores in the state. Hoping it's there, if not I'll have to wait for future trip out of state to try it.

Went to one of the liquor stores on way home no PB Whiskey. Seeing as All liquor stores are ran by the state here I doubt any others will have it either. But on Friday I'll be going by one of the biggest liquor stores in the state. Hoping it's there, if not I'll have to wait for future trip out of state to try it.
The DABC website lists every item sold in state liquor stores.

Trying to finish up the Larceny and WT American Honey. Mixed with 3 ice cubes and a splash of cold water. Still going to take a few more nights though...then it’ll be Eagle Rare solo.

Finished off the last of my 1 liter box of Peller's Cabernet Merlot wine. Went GREAT with the homemade curried channa & aloo (chick pea annd potatoe), Trinidadian stew chicken, and buss-up shot.

Back