The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

I hope so...I’m hurt by the stink eye I got when she saw the $35 price tag lol.

I said “I know, it’s far from what I’m worth, but it’s Ok for now.” Which quickly prompted another stink eye...
Have you not learned NOT to look directly at the stink eye? Come on man you invite such things!

Hot damn that ER a dangerous sip when neat! Perfect smoothness with a nice spice and mellow burn. That 10 year statement makes quite a difference from the lower shelf!

Ice and water splash takes the edge off the burn. Almost not worth having it if I didn’t want the bottle to last longer lol.

Hot damn that ER a dangerous sip when neat! Perfect smoothness with a nice spice and mellow burn. That 10 year statement makes quite a difference from the lower shelf!

Ice and water splash takes the edge off the burn. Almost not worth having it if I didn’t want the bottle to last longer lol.
Thought you'd like it and you're almost worth it......................according to the "stink eye"

Back