The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Canadian Club is Caustic Crap.
Crown Royal is okay to serve to folks who use whiskey in a mix drink. I won't waste my single malts that way.
There are a bunch of niche whiskey makers out there, but I have not tried overly many of them. Forty Creek is nice though.

The JD Honey I mentioned was surprisingly quite nice for making hot toddies. My nephew got me a bottle for Christmas last year. I can see picking up another bottle when the weather gets chilly.

The JD Honey I mentioned was surprisingly quite nice for making hot toddies. My nephew got me a bottle for Christmas last year. I can see picking up another bottle when the weather gets chilly.
Gotta agree with that. Its been a while but last time I had some that's how I drank it.

I've had the Wild Turkey and the Jim Beam honey(Which is much cheaper) for my wife and with the Honey ones I couldn't taste a difference. Buy the cheapest Honey Bourbon you can find especially if mixing. Not sure how JD compares to JB for price

Back