The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Saw this list of THEIR choices of the top 20 bourbons but I notice I've only tried 3 on the list. I think I'll try to locate others from the list knowing some are unobtainable to me but hopefully most will be. 1 in particular is listed as a cheap but made the list for quality and mostly only available in Kentucky...............hey I live their. Gotta try that Heaven Hill bourbon and not assume it ain't good because of the price. Happy hunting guys.

Saw this list of THEIR choices of the top 20 bourbons but I notice I've only tried 3 on the list. I think I'll try to locate others from the list knowing some are unobtainable to me but hopefully most will be. 1 in particular is listed as a cheap but made the list for quality and mostly only available in Kentucky...............hey I live their. Gotta try that Heaven Hill bourbon and not assume it ain't good because of the price. Happy hunting guys.
Thanks for sharing Dave! I've tried 4 on the list but there a few I hadn't heard of before that look really good. I'll also say that my father-in-law has had Pappy Van Winkle and says it's very over rated lol.

Hey Whiskey fans and Slipknotfans. Just saw this announced....

Announcing 'No. 9 Iowa Whiskey', available August 10 at select retailers in all 50 states and across all Knotfest Roadshow North American dates. A collaboration with the Iowa-based Cedar Ridge Winery & Distillery, No. 9 Iowa Whiskey (90 proof) and No. 9 Reserve Iowa Whiskey (99 proof) are made with corn from the award-winning distillery’s family farm in Winthrop, Iowa. For more info, visit slipknotwhiskey.com

I'll do my best but I'm no professional. Hey, you'll be in KY eventually to see family and be able to get it too since only sold here supposedly. (y)

Yes hoping 2020 or 2021. Maybe next year but we do have a cruise planned and a trip to yellowstone planned next year. So might not be in the cards.

Back