The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Very interesting...though looking at what you guys have been drinking...those whiskeys are much better than Knob Creek anyway...so I would say that you are not missing much.
But but but it’s all good whiskey so why not attempt to try them all. However the Anesthesia Doc told me yesterday that Buffalo Trace and Pappy Van Winkle were the same distillery! Maybe I’m gonna start looking for the Buffalo Trace to try.

But but but it’s all good whiskey so why not attempt to try them all. However the Anesthesia Doc told me yesterday that Buffalo Trace and Pappy Van Winkle were the same distillery! Maybe I’m gonna start looking for the Buffalo Trace to try.
I was never crazy about Buffalo Trace

Just had the last Guinness in the house. I probably should tackle the single malts I have backlogged to whittle them down to a single bottle..... No, not all in one day! 🤪 This is probably a job for 2-3 years as a 26oz generally lasts me more than a year.

Back