The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

If a little is good, then more must be better. Enjoy life man, live it to its fullest!
Neither here nor there but I’ll admit I’ve noticed my tolerance growing ever so slightly.

I still get the questioning though when I pass by a certain other adult person in my household. “Did you drink something? I can smell it!”

Not bad. It’s definitely different. Has an unexpected sweetness to it. Not something I’m likely to have multiple glasses of in one night, but something I’ll still enjoy. I’d put it somewhere between Red and Black quality wise
Smoothest and MOST expensive I've ever had was bought by a guy from Oregon that joined the team I was working with doing relief work in Puerto Rico. Van heading back to the dorms on 3rd day for him stopped for us at Walmart for anything we wanted to pick up. I'm in the beverage aisle seeing what I wanted and Jon comes over and says," Dave, you and Mark have made this trip OUTSTANDING for me already, we're celebrating tonight." He then reaches past me and grabs the boxed bottle of Johnny Walker Blue off the top shelf. $260 bottle of Scotch. Like I said, smoothest whiskey I ever drank and have some awesome memories working with Jon and Mark. I'll never have a glass of beverage that expensive again probably.

Smoothest and MOST expensive I've ever had was bought by a guy from Oregon that joined the team I was working with doing relief work in Puerto Rico. Van heading back to the dorms on 3rd day for him stopped for us at Walmart for anything we wanted to pick up. I'm in the beverage aisle seeing what I wanted and Jon comes over and says," Dave, you and Mark have made this trip OUTSTANDING for me already, we're celebrating tonight." He then reaches past me and grabs the boxed bottle of Johnny Walker Blue off the top shelf. $260 bottle of Scotch. Like I said, smoothest whiskey I ever drank and have some awesome memories working with Jon and Mark. I'll never have a glass of beverage that expensive again probably.
My wife and I actually bought a bottle of Blue for my father-in-law 3 years ago (I think) for Christmas. He still hasn’t opened it lol. He’s had it before but he says he’s saving it for a special occasion.

Neither here nor there but I’ll admit I’ve noticed my tolerance growing ever so slightly.

I still get the questioning though when I pass by a certain other adult person in my household. “Did you drink something? I can smell it!”
I really tried the it must be a scent in my shave soap the other night.

Back