The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Dude...in Louisiana...they sell whatever you want where-ever you want! Want to buy bourbon, a shotgun and shells...go to Walmart. Want to pay a lot of money for whatever liquor you want...go to the gas station/convenience store. Don't want to get out of the car...drive thru daiquiri joint. There is a reason Louisiana has one of the highest rates of Fatty Liver Disease, NASH, and Cirrhosis.
I was amazed by this, simply amazed. "Don't want to get out of the car...drive thru daiquiri joint"

I was amazed by this, simply amazed. "Don't want to get out of the car...drive thru daiquiri joint"
Most people are pretty amazed at them when they first hear or see of them. Seriously though...drive up like you are ordering a burger or something...ask for a daiquiri of your choice (there are usually about 12 - 24 flavors...out comes a white foam drinking cup (I get mine in a handy 32 ounce size) and a straw. They won't put a straw in for you because that would make it an open container...yeah really...no joke. Daiquiri shops are so profitable that there are certain laws that are cut out specifically for them. It's crazy.

gonna talk with the green fairy eh? That is something i keep meaning to try but i am somewhat worried i might actually like it.

Having a couple fingers of tin cup tonight. Only enough left for maybe another couple. Will the bottle survive the night. No one knows...

Back