The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Yeah no kidding. Liquor is at state ran liquor stores. And grocery and convenience stores can only sell beer at 3.2

We Dont have that problem. Local grocery can sell it all and we can even get beer at 10%+

They sell Bourbon at Target in California? In NC you have to go to the local ABC board store to buy anything distilled spirits wise.
I mean they still have to meet licensing requirements, but yes most grocery and drug stores sell alcohol of all kinds here.

Just got home from work. Only a few drinks left of my Jim Beam Extra, so I went ahead and bit the bullet on a bottle of Larceny. Last one on the shelf and it was on sale for a couple bucks off.

Way smoother than Beam and less bite, but still some nice spice and warming. I think I like it better as a sip that Jim.

Dude...in Louisiana...they sell whatever you want where-ever you want! Want to buy bourbon, a shotgun and shells...go to Walmart. Want to pay a lot of money for whatever liquor you want...go to the gas station/convenience store. Don't want to get out of the car...drive thru daiquiri joint. There is a reason Louisiana has one of the highest rates of Fatty Liver Disease, NASH, and Cirrhosis.

Getting ready to go through the airport tomorrow with two young kids has my anxiety up. Needed something to calm the nerves

IMG_20190525_201526769_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Back