The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Exactly! Same with Scotch. I much prefer bourbon but for a blend this pretty good.

I don't really care for blended scotch so I was nervous. But I do like single malt

Trying the Larceny. Very good and smooth. But think I prefer the Tin Cup over it. But not sure Tin Cup will best out my Woodford

Trying the Larceny. Very good and smooth. But think I prefer the Tin Cup over it. But not sure Tin Cup will best out my Woodford
I prefer the flavors of Tin Cup over Larceny but it is smooth for sure. Glad you like it and for the price point both are worth the money if you like em

A bit of Copper Fox Single Malt first and then I wonder if these are @NurseDave approved?
You guys are killin’ me with this stuff. I approve of anything you like drinking and I’m mostly jealous I can’t participate in enjoying whiskeys. BTW in Napa Beringer has a nice looking old Victorian house with their reserve tasting room and several other tasting rooms around.

You guys are killin’ me with this stuff. I approve of anything you like drinking and I’m mostly jealous I can’t participate in enjoying whiskeys. BTW in Napa Beringer has a nice looking old Victorian house with their reserve tasting room and several other tasting rooms around.
Brother I’m just joshing around a bit. The certificate of approval from our resident wine guru is not needed because if it ain’t on the sweeter side of life I want no parts of it. Why can’t you enjoy whiskey? Crazy left leaning California let’s you get high but not have the good stuff where alcohol is concerned

Just don’t have a taste for it. Though all this talk about larceny. I’ll get a shot of that if I see it on the menu somewhere.

Back