The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

IMG_2623.jpeg

Found this at Costco today. It’s not bad, better than most manhattan’s I’ve had made by bartenders. Really smooth and easy to drink…if you want a Manhattan cocktail. I think it was $19 for the bottle (I think it was on sale), it’s not bad at all for the price.

How was it?
A very good creamy beer. I really enjoyed it. Its a 12.5% ABV so it'll probably be a treat every now and then. As I can only buy at a state ran liquor store and they are a little pricey.

A very good creamy beer. I really enjoyed it. Its a 12.5% ABV so it'll probably be a treat every now and then. As I can only buy at a state ran liquor store and they are a little pricey.
You need to move. For your liver's sake.

Debating whether to post this and trigger some of you. Reading a book (written by an American author) and came across this snippet (supposedly the inner monologue of a Scotsman)
IMG_0378.jpeg

Trigger based on which location he likes his scotch from or that big ole glaring E in the middle of whisky???

E
Trigger based on which location he likes his scotch from or that big ole glaring E in the middle of whisky???
Exactly! Two possible triggers. A possible fight between the Scotch drinkers and other whiskey sippers about spelling and a possible fight amongst the Scotch folk. Double trigger

Back